Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what do you need

i will talk about egyption food .

so tell me what do you interst to now about that

TAREK

2 Replies

Hi Tarek,

You can probably use the Marketplace Insights tool to find out whether there is a demand for a course covering that topic.

You will probably not get the answers you were looking for when you posted your question here, because this is a community of instructors, and we are probably not your target audience.

If you are looking for feedback on some of the topics you plan to include in your course, maybe rewording your question in that direction could be a good idea.

I suppose you want to create a course about Egyptian food? Or cookery course?

As a student (I am also tutor) interested in world food, I would like to get information about the authentic food, what is cooked in different regions, under what occasions etc. Any interesting facts. I would like to see ingredients used in the cooking, so I know what is what- original names as well as what it is called in English and where to buy it. And of course I would like to see step by step recipes, so I can cook it myself. I would like the videos to be made in an original kitchen, so I feel like I am visiting someone for food, rather than having some kind of studio set up just for recording. I am speaking only for myself, as a student, so bear in mind everyone is different and just because I like something certain way, doesn't mean the course would be succesful, as I might be the only one, who would like it that way.

You could check reviews of similar courses and see what students like or dislike. Also you could see Marketplace insights to see what is in demand.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.