cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Alternate Identity Verification Process

This is the first time I am uploading a course. I have uploaded the course content that I have prepared and while verifying my identity the automated process could not verify my identity even when I submitted my legal name and correct ID card details. I was suggested to use the alternate verification process to send an email with verification video, my full legal name, the course name I want to publish and the content of Statement of ownership or rights. I first sent the email on 29th March, 2020. It was written in the FAQs that it will be verified within 24 hours. But it did not happen, I sent the email a second time, I raised a service request as well. In the courses page, it shows like "Because you failed identity verification your account will be removed on April 4, 2020 8:44 PM." I am really worried about this because I have sent the email as suggested to verification@udemy.com. I don't know if I have missed anything, because there is no response on the service request, and there is no response from verification@udemy.com as well.

Can somebody tell me whom to contact? Or, provide some help. 

Who Me Too'd this topic