Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Tax forms for citizens outside of the USA?

Hey everyone,

I hope you have all had a great start to 2021! 

I have been thinking of creating a course for some time now and I am pretty excited to get started.

I am from Europe and not sure which tax form I am supposed to fill out for IRS. Does anyone know the tax form for a person residing outside of the States who is also not an American?

Another two questions I have are: would I be paying tax to both the US and my own country or solely to the US? And if it were the case that I would be paying tax to both the States and Spain, would it be worth making a course at all?

If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it.


Who Me Too'd this topic