неопубликованный урок

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

неопубликованный урок

добрый день. подскажите пожалуйста некоторые уроки загружаются на остаются на стадии неопубликованный урок. как решить эту проблему. перезагрука не помогает

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @АленаАрьянова sorry to hear that you're having problems uploading your lectures. If a draft course doesn't have a price added yet, video lectures longer than 2 hrs will appear as "unpublished". This behaviour is expected for free courses. If this is not intended to be a free course, you can add a price to your course to continue adding content. Here is an article on how to add a price to your course.

If you need any further assistance with this, please don't hesitate to contact instructorsupprt@udemy.com - our team will be happy to help!

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

Pretty much every time I upload videos to a new course I run into this issue, then scratch my head for like 10 minutes and then I realized that I didn't set the price. LOL. Something in the user experience needs to be improved to make it more obvious @ElianaC 😉

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.