An external link students are asking for! Where can I put it?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An external link students are asking for! Where can I put it?

I just published a chair yoga course, with the last class dedicated to self-massage using a rubber therapy ball. Students (those who have a way of contacting me outside the course) have been asking me where they can get the balls I use. I have an affiliate link to these balls that I'd like to place somewhere at the start of the course, so they have time to order the balls before they get to the massage class. Burying the link in the Bonus Lecture is not really helpful, because no student is going to watch the last lecture before they begin the course! Any suggestions as to how I can get this affiliate link out to the students who want it? They really are asking me for it!

1 Reply

Just to clarify:  They are not really asking for the affiliate link.  They want to buy the product, but you want to give them the affiliate link, to earn some money.

Nothing wrong with that, but the only place you can do that is the bonus lecture.

If you really want your students to have the balls, tell them how to search for them and buy them, without giving them an affiliate link.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.