Any video boosting solutions?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any video boosting solutions?

Hi there

i have had pretty reasonable sales in first month as my topic was very much helpful and in need. 
Few students appreciated simple ppt explained via screen recorder without any face. Few slides were attractive with PowerPoint in built transitions and text or image animations and few videos added from free sources . however I felt most part which is explained on excel was boring and not engaging probably.. maybe due to this few students gave 2 stars.. my questions to u are :- 

1. Any free animation maker which I can use without much knowledge of animation as seriously I have very less time for this and my focus is contents.. 

2. My course was having overall 4.5 + rating which came to 4.05 recently.. course was in Featured courses earlier and now gone, also HOt and new tag is gone, what makes course featured? Does it drive more sales?

3. Few students by mistake purchased course twice by mistake and later refunded one as it was by mistake, but don’t know what udemy thought, my course did not appear in google search as part of ad program, immediately after a refund.. anything I can do about it? How refunds affect my sales?

Thank u in advance for your help.. 

Regards

Meghana

1 Reply

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.