Assignment upload help please :)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment upload help please :)

Hello there! I have 4 assignments in my course. 3 of them are working just fine. But one of the assignment uploads stays stuck in processing and my students are not able to view it or download it. The assignment that I am trying to get uploaded is an audio file that is under 62,000 KB. The other 3 assignments that are working just fine are also audio files. I have been using my Chrome browser for all Udemy upload and instructor activities. 

I have tried to find Udemy chat support for help, but it doesn't seem they have that. I thought I would try here. 

My questions are: 

1) Any suggestions how I can get it to go past processing? 

2) How do you reach out to Udemy for support (beyond the help/q&a section)? 

TIA! 

2 Replies
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @psychicts 

Happy to help! This is a bug that has been reported to the instructor support team and the technical team is working on a solution at this time. If you need more information, you can write to instructor support and they will be happy to provide some insights or workarounds if there are any available.

Hope I could help!

Kindest regards,

Leonor

Udemy moderation team

Thank you, Leonor 🙂 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors