Can't upload video lessons

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't upload video lessons

Hello!
I can't upload video lessons. It doesn't work through the bulk uploader either.

Снимок экрана (1714).png

8 Replies

The site maintenance is probably not completed. See the post here: https://community.udemy.com/t5/Community-News/Important-Announcement-Temporary-Read-Only-Mode/ba-p/1...

You may try uploading again after a few hours.

FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

That announcement was about the community site, not Udemy itself.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @DanielK.318 I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues uploading videos. Have you try following the troubleshooting steps?  If you have and the issue persists, please reach out to the Instructor Support team by going to the help center article here and clicking “Contact Us” on the right. 

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator

Is your internet speed good and consistent? Can you tell us your internet speed? 

Hello! I have good internet speed and just recently I was uploading video files to Udemy without any problems. The problem now is that the file download doesn't even start. An error immediately appears.

I tried downloading the file from different browsers and from different devices. I tried to download another video file, which had previously been successfully downloaded in February. Still nothing helps.

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DanielK.318

I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing difficulties with getting your videos uploaded.  I highly recommend contacting our instructor support team for assistance. They will provide you with the guidance and support needed to resolve this issue swiftly.

You can contact support by clicking here and navigating to “Contact Us” on the right. 

Thank you so much! Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

like it

Tech support helped me. As soon as I returned the date and time settings on my laptop to automatic, the video lessons immediately began loading successfully.
Thanks everyone!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors