Challenge To achieve High Rank in udemy instructor Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Challenge To achieve High Rank in udemy instructor Community

I am new here. I want to publish my course there. Can you suggest the best platform to record videos?

I am waiting for your response.

2 Replies
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @HassanAli708 Welcome to the Community! 😊

Please refer to this article where other instructors shared their opinions and the tools they use.

You can also take a look at our official and free Udemy courses, which will help you with getting started on Udemy. 

Also, here are some great resources regarding course creation:

Course Quality Checklist

Teaching Center: How to Plan, Record, Publish and Market your course

Teaching on Udemy: FAQ

Community - Course Creation Compilation

Course Creation Webinar w/ Jimmy Naraine

Webinar Replay: Making the Most of your Instructor Experience w/Katie Bent

Please let us know if you have more specific questions about your instructor journey, and we are happy to help!

@Bessy wrote:

Hi @HassanAli708 Welcome to the Community! 😊

Please refer to this article where other instructors shared their opinions and the tools they use.

You can also take a look at our official and free Udemy courses, which will help you with getting started on Udemy. 

Also, here are some great resources regarding course creation:

Course Quality Checklist

Teaching Center: How to Plan, Record,/Dog Needs Best/Publish and Market your course

Teaching on Udemy: FAQ

Community - Course Creation Compilation

Course Creation Webinar w/ Jimmy Naraine

Webinar Replay: Making the Most of your Instructor Experience w/Katie Bent

Please let us know if you have more specific questions about your instructor journey, and we are happy to help!

Thanks for sharing all the results with the link it's very very helpful for me, I have been searching for the last 10 days finally I was found here, One more time I tell you thank you very much for this information...

Best regard,
BookerEVail409

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors