Editing software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing software

I am used to MovieMaker but as it is no longer available, I am seeking a new program which is just as easy to use.  Does anyone have recommendations for an affordable, easy to use, alternative?

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RevNatalieS568,

On Mac I read good things about OBS and Screenflow.  I personally use Camtasia 2018 on a PC running Windows 10, but it's expensive ($299 if not on sale).

I'm sure others will chime in with lots of options.  Have fun and keep recording!

---Brian

Hi;

Welcome back;

I suggest to use Corel Video Studio .

It's really great with many amazing features and also easy to use!

At the other hand it's really cheap: only $65!

So Try it's free version.

Regars;

GrahamNicholls
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @RevNatalieS568 

I use LumaFusion and absolutley love it, very easy to use with great functionality.

DeniseFletcher
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

@RevNatalieS568I use Camtasia...they often have a deal on so it's worth checking.

Hi there, I am on PC and using Movavi Video Suite for 2 years now and find it very easy to work with. Good luck! 

Try Moavi   or Camtasia when its on sale , but Moavi does everything you need just like Camtasia with much cheaper deals

Cheers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors