Feedback pending from Udemy

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback pending from Udemy

This is my first course at Udemy. I got a review for my sample video. I replied but didn't get any response from them. I already created the whole course of 8 hours  and 23 videos over eighteen months. I was asked to change screen resolution but PowerPoint doesn't cover the whole screen at any resolution. I was also informed that though my voice is very clear, I should avoid static (maybe record again). I replied to both the reviews saying it's not possible for me to record the whole course again. Now, I'm already into practicing with other animation software and buying standard noise cancelling headphones for my future courses. I just want to know if this is it, if my course has been rejected or these are simply suggestions and I can still upload my course. Kindly clarify 

2 Replies
DavidV.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SMSIE.Alwaan

Thanks for sharing with us. I am sorry for the inconvenience with your course feedback.

You can contact our instructor support team here to check if your course has been rejected or if you are getting suggestions for future courses.

Again, sorry and our instructor team will be happy to assist you with any questions regarding your review.

David V.

Community Moderator

I have same problem as well, still pending.. I sent them a ticket for my problem, their respond was so fast.. but still they didn't solve the issue and I'm still waiting them. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors