How to combine VTT files?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to combine VTT files?

Go to solution

Hi! Is there any way to combine the multiple VTT files into one file after you bulk download them from the course captions? 

Searched here and on Google, and can't seem to find a solution.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

After some digging around, I found out that the best solution is to convert all downloaded VTT files into TXT, then to use Terminal to combine all of them.

Not sure if this is the right place, but a feature I'd like to request is be able to download the entire script in one VTT and also in one TXT without timestamps (just the spoken content).

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Thor
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

For what purpose? 

If you are making all the videos into a single video I suggest doing them for it on its own.

Thor Pedersen - IT , Project Management, and Cyber Security trainer

Go to solution

I will be discussing how to improve the script with an editor. Don't want to send her 20+ separate files.

Go to solution

After some digging around, I found out that the best solution is to convert all downloaded VTT files into TXT, then to use Terminal to combine all of them.

Not sure if this is the right place, but a feature I'd like to request is be able to download the entire script in one VTT and also in one TXT without timestamps (just the spoken content).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.