Invite to students

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invite to students

Is it guaranteed that students will become on their own,when created video?

3 Replies
MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ayesha033,   You might want to take a look at this great thread where instructors shared some marketing tips: https://community.udemy.com/t5/Marketing/How-can-I-market-my-course/m-p/435 

Mery Mejia

Udemy Community

Link you have shared is not opening it's called limitation on my side not letting it open

FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

The link works for me here. But the short answer is no, there is no guarantee. If you make a comprehensive, high-quality course in a topic that has high demand and little competition, you will probably attract a lot of students. But if you create a cursory, mediocre-quality course in a topic that has low demand and high competition, you're unlikely to find much of a following. It's really up to you to create content that resonates with Udemy's students. All Udemy does is offer it to them; they can't make them enroll in it.

The link Abbie sent talks about marketing techniques you can use to try and drive more people to your course on your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.