No traffic

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No traffic

i don't get any visitors to my course probably the course is not even seen on Udemy , please what's your advice Should I give  a free coupon ? Like for 200 persons ? Maybe with that my course can appear on search??

2 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @FamousOwhed669  congratulations on publishing your third course.  I suggest you join the Published Instructor Club ASAP. Take a look at the marketing thread as there are excellent tips to get you started on the right track today. 

Personally, I don't give away coupons - commonly the students never do the course and those that do leave poor reviews. 

If you have an existing presence on social media then add some discount coupons to see how you go. If you are in forums where you are a genuine expert in your field perhaps some coupons would do well in those spaces.

Good luck

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

@FamousOwhed669  - You asked the same kind of question the other day and I thought I gave you a very good reason for why you are not experiencing any sales. You don't need to keep asking the same question over and over.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors