Problems with background in talking head videos

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with background in talking head videos

Hello ,

I am having a slight problem in making my talking head videos. I make them using a green screen. Once the video has been recorded I pull it into Clipchamp. I then get a picture, usually from Pixabay or Unsplash, and pull that into Clipchamp as well. I then use the “effects” button in Clipchamp to use the picture as a background in the video. This all seems to work very well except for one issue. There is a slight grainy movement in the background as I play the video. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? I am using a Canon DSLR camera, and the green screen is pulled tight.   

5 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ThomasLoren892

Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with head videos. 

Unfortunately, I can't help here, but hopefully, other instructors will!🤞
(I'm bumping up your post for better visibility)

@ThomasLoren892 working with green screen is very tricky.

It can be a number of factors anywhere from the software you're using not being very good with green screen, to uneven lighting.

I recommend troubleshooting by trying different software at the minimum.

Hey @ThomasLoren892 

It's very hard to use green screen and I agree @MichaelPog with you.

@goyashy there's a rule against marketing in this community.
You are the creator of that tool. I don't think it's ethical to go around and plug it in every post.

Noted.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors