ScreenFlow Bugs with v8.x?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ScreenFlow Bugs with v8.x?

Has anyone else been struggling with v8.x of ScreenFlow?

Every time I try to edit any video or record anything, I am encountering a different bug.  It seems to be a total mess now.  

3 Replies
GregReverdiau
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Have you tried contacting Screenflow’s support team? I personally don’t use it but I know it’s often recommended by fellow instructors. 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training

I don't even know how I would describe it to the support team.  Every time I launch it, I have a different problem.  Perhaps it's just my laptop that has become possessed.

LindsayMarsh
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

I am still using the most up to date version 7 (I have not updated yet) and I am always running into an error which requires me to close down the program to be able to save, a "runtime error". Other than that, it has not been too buggy. Version 8 is new, so perhaps that are working out some kinks. I would contact them, they are really good with responding. 

A good system restart always tends to help. I know having a few adobe products open can sometimes mess around with how screenflow works. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors