Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RyanJaress
Community Manager
Community Manager

Share a picture of your setup with us!

Hey there everyone 👋

We know you've been working hard to deliver top-notch lessons in the virtual world, and we're curious to see the magic behind the scenes.  That's why we're asking you to share a glimpse of your setup with us!

Whether you have a dedicated home office, a cozy corner in your living room, or even a mobile setup on-the-go, we want to see where the teaching magic happens. 

So, grab your camera or smartphone and snap a picture of your setup! Whether it's your desk adorned with teaching essentials, your comfy chair where you spend hours prepping, or your innovative tech setup, we can't wait to see it all.

Can't wait to see where the magic happens!

6 Replies

Hey there! Thanks for the post. Do we send the pictures here in the reply section?

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Sure! You can send the pictures here @Luiza G. 

Being a full time digital nomad, I'm still between places so my setup is not the most amazing one, it must fit in my luggage ahah.

(But I may post a pic later on this year, if I settle somewhere for a longer period 😁 !)

This is where I record my courses from now. Before it used to be different from this

IMG_0455.JPG

Hey, @RyanJaress I have been a full-time Udemy instructor for the last 4 years and recently built my dream setup by empowering students from around the globe with Udemy.
Here is a glimpse of my setup
Behind the ScreensBehind the ScreensFacecam SetupFacecam SetupFacecam SetupFacecam SetupThe Apple EcosystemThe Apple Ecosystem1714400930213 (1).jpgApple WorkStationApple WorkStationWindows WorkStationWindows WorkStation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors