Skilshare , teachable or anywahre

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skilshare , teachable or anywahre

Go to solution

Hi instructors

Can I publish my paid courses antother palforms?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hi HarendraKeshawa;

Yes sure. But you can't publish it as free in other platforms.It violate Udemy policy.

So publish it with price in other platforms.

In addition base on my experiences:

Teachable is not good platform!Why?Because it hasn't any markrting tools at all.

Regards;

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

@RafiSaar,

Sorry for the late reply...

My big answer is: nope, I have no such concerns just as I have no concerns that I'm only getting 25% from Udemy ad or affililate sales.  I need sites to show me the money!!!  Whoever and whereever you are...

---Brian

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

@HarendraKeshawa

Definitely.  And you should to the extent that doing so does not distract from your primary source of revenue; namely, Udemy.

I publish on:

Udemy

SkillShare

StackSkills/StackCommerce

iStock

LearnFly

Simpliv

Teachable

Again, focus on Udemy which is where the bulk of your revenue is likely to arrive.  Add more as you find spare time.

---Brian

Go to solution

The big question is: won't you lose potential Udemy customers if they realize they can get the same course elsewhere for a flat monthly subscription fee (and you'll get less for it)?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

@RafiSaar,

Sorry for the late reply...

My big answer is: nope, I have no such concerns just as I have no concerns that I'm only getting 25% from Udemy ad or affililate sales.  I need sites to show me the money!!!  Whoever and whereever you are...

---Brian

Go to solution

Hi HarendraKeshawa;

Yes sure. But you can't publish it as free in other platforms.It violate Udemy policy.

So publish it with price in other platforms.

In addition base on my experiences:

Teachable is not good platform!Why?Because it hasn't any markrting tools at all.

Regards;

Go to solution

Thanks a lot for repliying me

Go to solution

Hi @HarendraKeshawa 

Udemy does not own the rights to your courses. So you are welcome to post them on any platform you choose, including YouTube or your own site. As your fellow instructor mentioned, do not offer them for free elsewhere while charging for them on Udemy.

Go to solution

Then how to publish it on YouTube? It’s totally free isn’t it ???

Go to solution

Hi @HarendraKeshawa 

My apologies for the confusion! You can publish parts of your course on YouTube. It’s a great way to get students for your paid Udemy course!

Go to solution

thanks maria

@MariaG wrote:

Hi @HarendraKeshawa 

My apologies for the confusion! You can publish parts of your course on YouTube. It’s a great way to get students for your paid Udemy course!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.