Student Can't Access Videos and Can't Access Alex

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student Can't Access Videos and Can't Access Alex

I'm trying to get to a human being at Udemy to help one of my students who has not access to videos, and is very unhappy about it. I've sent him to the How To Troubleshoot Video page, and he either isn't engaging with it, or he really has "tried everything" on it.  I told him to use the Contact Us button, but he says it doesn't work.

Now I've tried to use Contact Us on his behalf, and Alex is a slacker 😞 I did not get the email that the AI said was coming, so I cannot create a ticket. I'm hoping that someone from Udemy will see this and help a brother out. A direct link to put in a support ticket that does not go through your slacker AI would help too.

3 Replies

Got the ticket after about 15 minutes, oddly enough. Hoping that Udemy tech support will contact the student.

@Rob(KodeKlo954 

Oh my goodness. Had to reread who Alex was…the AI….good to know it was just a delay….Alex wasn’t such a slacker after all! lol 

Bigger lag than you normally expect from a bot. Also, Alex resolutely did not understand that I was talking about a student, and not me. SLACKER TERRITORY!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors