cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical issue

Go to solution

If the review says ONLY this:

"the voice is not to clear and crystal."

and gives a low star rating is that a 'technical issue' as of course that can be removed?

Plus would anyone here be willing to take a look at the course and give me their advice about 'the voice is not to clear and crystal. I have asked students in three countries and none of them say 'the voice is not to clear and crystal.'

It's the ONLY review for the course and at 2 stars no-one will even look at it.

Many thanks

chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Your audio in that course sounds fine to me. That's quite a stroke of bad luck there for your first review.

I'm not sure policy would side with you on this one, though. Taken at face value, the review sounds like it is talking about your recording quality and not the Udemy platform. Generally they will not take a side unless it is clear-cut.  It's worth a shot at flagging it, though.

Can you send a promo announcement to students of your other courses to try and drive some positive reviews to outweigh that one? You've got a lot of courses, so I'd think some of your past students would come to your aid. I mean just promoting the course to them of course; you can't ask them explicitly for a positive review, but in my experience your past students are more likely to do so.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Your audio in that course sounds fine to me. That's quite a stroke of bad luck there for your first review.

I'm not sure policy would side with you on this one, though. Taken at face value, the review sounds like it is talking about your recording quality and not the Udemy platform. Generally they will not take a side unless it is clear-cut.  It's worth a shot at flagging it, though.

Can you send a promo announcement to students of your other courses to try and drive some positive reviews to outweigh that one? You've got a lot of courses, so I'd think some of your past students would come to your aid. I mean just promoting the course to them of course; you can't ask them explicitly for a positive review, but in my experience your past students are more likely to do so.

Go to solution

@FrankKane thank you for your response. I did ask Udemy but they said it is not a technical issue but: "We believe that the reviewer left their review because they were unhappy with the presentation style and clarity of delivery, which has nothing to do with technical issues. "

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors