cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AliciaPaz
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Tools to Synch audio to video for cheap

My upgrade to new equipment is the best/worst idea ever in that this learning curve with technology is huge.  I need to sync my audio file with video and this is taking forever manually!

Aside: Is staring at your face and hearing your own voice for hours editing painful for everyone or just me?

My brother is my video tech help person as he shoots fancy weddings and recommended pluraleyes to do the synch for me, but it's $300 and I would really like to spend less and start synching all these videos I already did ASAP.  Doing it manually is working fine, just time-consuming at this point. After spending a few hundred on new equipment I am tapped out financially so $50 or less for a temporary solution would be great until I can get pluraleyes potentially.

Alicia Paz M.A, QMHP
5 Replies

Hi;

I suggest 2 options:

1- Use BB flashback and import you video in it after that you can easily edit and create great videos in addition you can capture your screen with that!

2-Use Corel Video Studio with many great features is about $60.

Regards

AliciaPaz
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Thanks for the info., I think you mentioned Corel Video studio to me once before on another AV post and I think it's finally time for me to take the plunge and buy it especially since it's on sale for $55 right now.  

Alicia Paz M.A, QMHP

I used Corel Video Studio in the past, and I liked many of its features, but the last version I used, which I think was X9, had a bug that in some situations resulted in "artificial" noises in the final video, that were not in the origial audio file, so, after trying a lot of different things, I decided to stop using it and switch to Camtasia.

I would recommend testing with a free trial before buying it, just in case a similar thing still happens in the latest version.

Hi,

I have used  Corel since 2002 i think!

It was Ulead that days now a days it is Corel Video Studio.

Before any thing first download and try free  version and check it to fulfill your needs!

Regards

We ended up buying a Ninja Flame recorder so that the audio and video feed went into the same recording device at the same time, not cheap, but well worth it if you are getting variable video frame issues.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ninja+flame&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB821GB821&source=lnms&tbm=shop&sa=X&ve...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.