USB Microphone

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Microphone

Hi All,

Can someone please help me on below queries. Thanks in advance.

1. is 'BLUE Yati USB Microphone' a good option for recording the courses ? I am from India. I have to import this phone from USA through Amazon. Or, if anybody suggest any other high quality microphone available in India, please suggest. 

2. I understand it is better to record in 'Cardioid' mode instead on 'stereo' mode, as 'Cardioid' mode eliminates the noises that come from back and sides. Hope this mode is acceptable in udemy courses.

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SaratKumarR521  This is a great question since we have a lot of related posts about instructors discussing microphone settings, you might want to access the following threads so you can take a look: 

Which microphone do you use? 

What settings do you use for your audio? 

I hope this helps you!

Eliana 
Udemy Community Moderator 

Thanks Eliana....it helps....

Heya! Definitely check out the links Eliana sent!

The Yeti is a great USB mic (if you get one try recording with it, then with your computers normal mic and listen to the difference).

You should also consider WHERE you record - background noise (pets, people, trains, cars, etc) can get picked up and be a bit frustrating to handle.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors