Unenroll Student?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unenroll Student?

Go to solution

Is it possible? I'd like to unenroll one of my students who got access to a course for free. The issue is that he is being abusive toward the lecturer, as well as, toward other students.

kind regards,

Alex

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

That's not possible as far as I know. But you should report him for abusive behaviour to the Udemy team, e.g. his messages to you or others, complaints you received from other students about him... 

View solution in original post

Go to solution

No this is not possible that you unroll your student .  but the person is absuing you so you have to report that person to udemy policy. they will help you 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

That's not possible as far as I know. But you should report him for abusive behaviour to the Udemy team, e.g. his messages to you or others, complaints you received from other students about him... 

Go to solution

No this is not possible that you unroll your student .  but the person is absuing you so you have to report that person to udemy policy. they will help you 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.