Video recording

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video recording

I am recording my courses using 'Wondershare Filmora' Ver 13.2.1

I will be presenting my PPT slides and explain them with my own video as 'Picture In Picture'. It is showing my recording room as the background. 

I prefer to either BLUR my background  OR use any virtual background for my 'Picture in Picture' area.

Is such feature available in Filmora ? Otherwise i have to arrange for a 'physical green screen' behind me before i start recording my video. 

Please guide me. Thanks...

3 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SaratKumarR521

How are you doing? 

I've been doing some research about Filmora Wondershare and discovered that you can indeed blur your background in videos. 

You can click here to get directly to the article with introductions from Filmora. I also found two short YouTube tutorials about blurring background or replacing background that might be helpful.

I hope this helps. Wishing you a lot of fun and success with your course creation! 😊

Thank you very much Marina... This will really help me... Appreciate your quick help...

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm glad it was helpful! Please keep us updated on how it goes 😊

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors