Video squeezed after upload

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video squeezed after upload

Hello All, 

I would really appreciate it if someone can tell me the cause of the following: 

I have a video produced in Camtasia and when played with a media player, it looks normal. However, when I upload it to Udemy, it squeezes the video as you can see from the screenshot. Does anyone know why this is happening since this is the first time I'm facing this issue? 

1.png2.png

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MiranFattah,

Thank you for reporting this problem. The first thing I'd like to suggest is that you make sure the video meets the requirements: in order for the video to upload correctly, it must have a resolution of at least 720p and the file must be less than 4.0 GB in size. You can take a look at the following article: How to Troubleshoot Video Uploading Issues and Video Standards and Choosing a Camera for more details on all the possible reasons why this could be happening. 

If the issue persists after following these troubleshooting steps, please reach out to our Instructor Support team, as they will be able to take a closer look into this for you. 

Thank you for your patience and collaboration!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.