What programs do you use to improve audio quality?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

What programs do you use to improve audio quality?

Hello instructors,

When it comes to recording audio, it can be tough to find the perfect setup that works best for you. There are a lot of sound mixers, audio equalizers, compressors, etc. and one could get lost finding the right programs for their needs. 

That’s why I want to call on the instructors for this one.

What are some programs that you use to help improve the overall quality of your audio recordings? 

I’m excited to hear about your recommendations! So feel free to share your answers in the comments below.

2 Replies

Hi @MarinaT ,
I use a Blue Yeti micro, with the Noise Reduction Pop Filter. But for audio editing, I only use the default one, no editing. The most I've done is to use Camtasia when editing to filter the same noise or crop it.

So I'm going to follow this thread to learn from others.

Thanks

I used Camtasia for everything, but if the video has a content buzz or background noise, I will use Audacity to remove the noise from the entire video pretty quickly. The key is getting solid audio upfront rather than trying to fix everything in post-processing....at least if you want to save time 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors