What was the most recent upgrade you made to your AV setup?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there instructors,

It’s always exciting to upgrade your setup, and we want to hear more about it!

Whether it's a shiny new microphone, a sleek camera upgrade, or even just a small tweak to your lighting setup, we want to hear about it!

Share your new upgrades below.

1 Reply

Not trying to record everything in the absolute highest possible quality possible. Most people can't see the difference between 720p60 and 4K, not even with phone and computer screens capable of it. I have found in all my years teaching that if you can take something hard that someone wants to learn and explain it in a way that makes it really easy for them to understand so that they are really getting it and are getting motivated and fired up to keep going, you can be sitting in front of them with ketchup on your shirt, your hair messed up, and smelling bad, and they'll go around telling everyone you're weird, but the best teacher they've ever had.

I think social media has led us to believe we have to be a movie star to say something valuable, and it just isn't true.

Stopping worrying about extreme levels of quality was the best tweak I ever made.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors