Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Which Editing Software do you use?

Hello Instructors!

We know that everyone has their own style of video creation because we’ve already seen your different audio & visual setups. But for this discussion, we’d love to know which software you are using to pull it all together?

Which editing software do you use and why do you use it?

88 Replies

I can use Capcut, Filmora, Audacity 

This thread is very old, you should start a new one.

It's interesting how many people here started with Camtasia many years ago, when it didn't cost so much as today. And many complain today about its limitations. I know, I tried it.

There are also many other free alternatives today, not bad at all. Some older guys on the platform may disagree and give some bad advice. But in just 3-4 months I created 6 video courses with just PowerPoint and ...Clipchamp. My first was about Clipchamp, which still brings me something.

There are limitations, it's true, but you should rather know where and learn to avoid them.

Capcut is coming strong today, they innovate like crazy.

And lately I looked into OBS. Which, with something like DaVinci Resolve, could be a winning free solution.

I've used CapCut for quite long period and add my customized intro / outro clips to make different videos in similar style.

I come from a streaming background so OBS and Adobe Premier is my normal pipeline. Any voice over work done within Audacity.

The new adobe products have some great AI transcript built right into to help streamline the transcript game!

Final Cut Pro 

Robert Chalmers
Author & Instructor
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors