Zoom and Camtasia or Adobe Premiere Combo for Course Delivery?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom and Camtasia or Adobe Premiere Combo for Course Delivery?

I am about to start my first course and thinking about using Zoom to enable me to have my face placement then importing to Camtasia or Adobe Premiere. Of course I need to take more classes in Udemy for both LOL but what insights do you have? I do not want to discourage myself and delay until I am totally proficient in all t he software. Yet, I do not want to put out a poor quality courses. Also, do I have to show my face?

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use Movavi Video Suite

My Camtasia  application stop recording audio after 5 to 10 min recording. Try to do all fix but not find any solution. currently I'm using OBS Studio for recording. Only Problem in Obs is, It shows color banding in recording sometimes. 

What you are planning will work, the quality of the video will largely depend on what webcam you are using. For better results go with OBS studio, you may want to checked out some 10 min tutorial on YouTube.

Here is what I do. Record audio in adobe audition with an external mic, record desktop using Bandicam/obs studio. Record my talking head using a DSLR. Clean the audio in adobe audition with some very basic tools (I barely know 5% of the software). Then, in premiere pro, I align all the three sources, do some color editing for the video taken from DLSR, and edit out places where I blabbered unnecessary stuff, render it with adobe media encoder.

Sounds like a good idea. Thanks so much

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors