identifiez vos droits de propriété sur le contenu du cours

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

identifiez vos droits de propriété sur le contenu du cours

Dears,

I just finished my course, but i found an obstacle to publish my course. As you can find attached (Screen) i cannot send my course for approve.

screen.PNG

Could you please support my to solve this issue.

Best regards.

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ELOUAZZANIHAMZA, I'm sorry to hear you're having a problem sending your course for review. 

In your screenshot, I am unable to identify the issue, but generally, If you have not yet verified your identity with Udemy, it is expected to be prompted to complete instructor verification when you're ready to submit a new course for review. You can learn more about how to complete this in this guide.

If you're still stuck after following the guide, could you please contact our instructor support team? If you're unable to click on the 'continue' button or get past this step, you may need to go through additional verification, with which our support team is best equipped to help you. 🙂 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.