saving lecture incorrectly indicates an existing link

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

saving lecture incorrectly indicates an existing link

There is a problem when saving lecture with a code snippet, that I wasn't able to solve.

Code snippets, very frequently, include a dot between 2 words, for example: "this.name" (which in most programming languages refers to some variable within a class).

The problem is that when you're trying to save the lecture, it incorrectly indicates that a link exists, and clearly there is no link here.

You are then asked to click "Proceed", which is extremely annoying, cause if you missed the fact you need to click "Proceed" and assumed that your lecture has been saved, you might lose all of you new changes.

Is there any way to bypass this?

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @yinonby The best thing you can do here is to reach out to the Instructor Support team, please make sure you send a screenshot of the error you are getting and copy and past the question this will allow them to assist you. To contact the team here. 

Eliana

Udemy Community Moderator 

Thanks for the useful response. I'm trying to access the link provided, but it redirects to a third-party ZenDesk website, where my user/password don't work.

What credentials should be used?

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi  @yinonby  Sorry for the inconvenience, please open the help center article here and click “Contact Us” on the right.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors