Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join the Udemy Blog Contributor’s Program

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Hello!

We are excited to announce that the Udemy Blog Contributors Program is now accepting submissions.

The Udemy Blog (https://blog.udemy.com/) is a marketing opportunity for published instructors with high quality courses. Our team will support you with the creation of content that helps you increase your visibility, grow your brand, and drive traffic and sales to your courses.

How it works: 

1. The Udemy team will provide you with writing guidelines and resources to help optimize your article for organic search. We provide a "content brief" for the specific topic/keyword that you indicate interest in. The target brief includes guidance and specific information for the assignment i.e. which keywords need to be included in the article, minimum word count etc.
  2. To help put your article in the best position to win in search results, our team of editors will review your article and provide feedback (including making edits directly to the text and leaving suggestions for edits you can make).
  3. Once your article is submitted, we will share it with our expert team of editors for review. We send the edited version back to you for review/approval before we publish an article on the blog.

In order to be considered for the program, you must meet the following requirements:

• Topic expertise in at least one of the topics listed on the interest form.
  • Udemy course with a rating of at least 4.4 in the selected topic area.
  • Commitment to write at least 2 blog articles per quarter.
  • Share blog articles with the student base via educational announcements.
  • Be in compliance with our legal terms and Trust and Safety policies.

If you're interested in participating in this program, please fill out this form. We will reach out with more details if we think that you would be a good fit. Looking forward to collaborating with you!

10 Comments
Joshua George
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

This sounds awesome!

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm glad you like the idea, @Joshua George! We can't wait to see new blog contributors soon. 😁

Great idea. I dropped an application as well. Looking forward to it.

ChrisBankes120
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

I sent in an application several weeks ago. 
no reply 

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ChrisBankes120, we received a high volume of applications, and due to the overwhelming interest this resulted in delayed response, but we will definitely be replying to everyone as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience! 🙂

ChrisBankes120
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

All fine - thank you!

IlkinCavadovpan
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Wow, this is very good. The best of moderator give info Udemy news.

AxelRittershaus
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Very cool opportunity. I just filed my application 

ClydeMatthew
Researcher
Researcher

Cool idea. 

I have just submitted my application. 

It would be nice to know more about how you run your blog (e.g. does Udemy send email updates to students who opt into receiving desired topics, do you ever post the content on your main site, etc.). 

Thanks.

ChrisBankes120
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

I've had a reply about the blog - this may be useful to everyone:

"Thank you for your interest in participating in the Udemy Blog Contributors Program! We are currently not creating content that would be a match for your course portfolio, but we will keep your profile in mind should we expand our content needs."

My course portfolio includes courses on:

Leadership

Management

Business

Economics

Scriptwriting

Death, Grief and Healing

Art Therapy

Positive psychology

Fitness

General health

Strokes/heart attacks