1st course improved

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1st course improved

Go to solution

Hello Guys, still me Kitty again..I created 1st lesson about 30 days ago., some students just enrolled, not finished the lessons, however, it seems that the visual & audio effects not so vivid...Therefore I updated session 1~2 (lecture 1~6), I will keep update the next sessions one by one...PLS help check & let me know if any feedback.TKS.:)

YamCha & Dimsum-Story Cover.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hi Kitty @KittyYang668 

Welcome to the instructors community.

I wish you success and joy in teaching your course.

As per request to provide you with feedback on your course: I have watched your lectures and I have personally liked your enthusiasm to teach. Your colors are nice, your images are pretty, you are well organized, however, I like to mention items that you could improve on:

1. I would recommend not using at all any background music, it came through as a distraction.

2. You may need to work on reducing the fan noise of your computer.

3. You are encouraged to talk louder and slower, especially when speaking in Chinese, you may also repeat the Chinese words, and allow learners to see how you articulate the Chinese words.

Again good luck on your teaching.

Best regards,

Ahmed Jendoubi, Ph.D.

View solution in original post

Go to solution

You are welcome Kitty, @KittyYang668 and thank you for your kind words.
Since your course is about learning how to speak Chinese, not learning how to write using Chinese character, the audio is the most important part in your course along with the video showing your facial and lips movements articulating the Chinese words.
Allow me also to recommend one more item that will help you a great deal with your course: if you, yourself talk in Chinese instead of the cartoon characters you have in the videos, will make your lecture more personal.

Best regards,

Ahmed Jendoubi, Ph.D.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Go to solution

Hi Kitty @KittyYang668 

Welcome to the instructors community.

I wish you success and joy in teaching your course.

As per request to provide you with feedback on your course: I have watched your lectures and I have personally liked your enthusiasm to teach. Your colors are nice, your images are pretty, you are well organized, however, I like to mention items that you could improve on:

1. I would recommend not using at all any background music, it came through as a distraction.

2. You may need to work on reducing the fan noise of your computer.

3. You are encouraged to talk louder and slower, especially when speaking in Chinese, you may also repeat the Chinese words, and allow learners to see how you articulate the Chinese words.

Again good luck on your teaching.

Best regards,

Ahmed Jendoubi, Ph.D.

Go to solution

Hi Ahmed, Tks for your valuable feedback, I will improve the course ASAP.:) 

Go to solution

You are welcome Kitty, @KittyYang668 and thank you for your kind words.
Since your course is about learning how to speak Chinese, not learning how to write using Chinese character, the audio is the most important part in your course along with the video showing your facial and lips movements articulating the Chinese words.
Allow me also to recommend one more item that will help you a great deal with your course: if you, yourself talk in Chinese instead of the cartoon characters you have in the videos, will make your lecture more personal.

Best regards,

Ahmed Jendoubi, Ph.D.

Go to solution

Wow, Ahmed...I do appreciated your help.😍..I need some time to improve...I will keep you posted once I update..:) BTW, May I know How to find my post when I want to come back and reply you my update...? 😂 

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @KittyYang668

I'm glad you received helpful advice. Thank you so much for that, @Ahmed_Jendoubi🙌

You can find your posts by clicking on your profile picture in the upper right corner and “My profile”. All your engagement in the community will be showing up there 😊.

Please let us know if you have additional questions, we are always there for you. 

Go to solution

Hi Marina @MarinaT and Hi Kitty @KittyYang668 

Thank you both for your kind words. 

Kitty, Marina has so correctly answered your question about finding your posts.

I am happy to be of help to you Kitty, please feel free to reach out to all of us Udemy instructors, most of us will provide helpful advice.

Kitty, feel free to ask for advice from me, personally, I will answer your questions, pending I have correct answers of course.

Best regards,

Ahmed Jendoubi, Ph.D.

Go to solution

Thank you Amed & Thank you @MarinaT😁

Go to solution

Thank you Kitty @KittyYang668 
Wishing you fun and joy on bringing, little by little, improvements to your course.

Best regards,

Ahmed Jendoubi, Ph.D.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors