3 coupons per month

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 coupons per month

Go to solution

Hello there,

I'm new here and just finish my first course, and want to promote the course fot getting reviews and comments. In promotion page, I received a message that I can create 3 more coupons per month, is that mean every 30 days starting from now? or 3 in September and other 3 in October and so on.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @AsimWidatal704 congratulations on your first course!🎉

The three coupons are available each month, which means the three coupons available for this month will end on September 30th. You can read more about coupons in this article.

Let me know if you have additional questions! 😊

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @AsimWidatal704 congratulations on your first course!🎉

The three coupons are available each month, which means the three coupons available for this month will end on September 30th. You can read more about coupons in this article.

Let me know if you have additional questions! 😊

Go to solution

It's three per calendar month. So three for September, three for October....but the timeframes for the coupon can extend beyond the month. For example, if you create a 30-day coupon today, it'll be valid through Oct 27. It's the creation of the coupon that ends by the calendar month.

Go to solution

@Btkrausen & @Bessy

Many thanks for your valuable responses,  

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors