720p or 1080p

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

720p or 1080p

Go to solution

I have a 1080p video but after upload the site,that video is being 720p. How can ı change video quality?

if you're good at something never do it for free
5 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @CabbarSahin Udemy employs an “Adaptive Streaming” player for course videos. This option is not yet available for all Udemy courses, but we’re always happy to enable it by instructor request.

When enabled, it means that students can choose an “Auto” streaming option for the course video. With this Auto option, 1080p streaming is possible, if the student has the streaming capability and necessary screen size to take advantage of 1080p. Feel free to reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com so the team can enable this for you.

Hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Hi,

Edit it or hire someone for editing purpose.you can edit its color correction or reduce the noise in the background audio, whatever. If its Mc BookPro, go for Final cut Pro software to edit the video.if using Windowa Platform, you may go with the latest Adobe Premier suite.

Best of Luck.

Go to solution

I use adobe premiere pro for editing my videos and premiere pro can edit everything such as noise background audio,cutting video,paste photo or video,adding music blablabla but ı dont have mac book just ı use lenova gaming pc but there are several differences betwen  mac book and lenova firstly mac book's display is more quality than lenova's ........ also thank you for send message

Go to solution

Hi, yes you are right.i highly recommend you use Mc OS, cause you may know tha only this system is designed for art direction and animations etc. Ok. Again deliberate your Lenovo screen cause it will improve colours of end product.

7 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @CabbarSahin Udemy employs an “Adaptive Streaming” player for course videos. This option is not yet available for all Udemy courses, but we’re always happy to enable it by instructor request.

When enabled, it means that students can choose an “Auto” streaming option for the course video. With this Auto option, 1080p streaming is possible, if the student has the streaming capability and necessary screen size to take advantage of 1080p. Feel free to reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com so the team can enable this for you.

Hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Thank you Eliana Smiley Very Happy

@ElianaC wrote:

Hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

So, what can i do about this problem? I don't understund unfortunately.

Go to solution

Hi,

Edit it or hire someone for editing purpose.you can edit its color correction or reduce the noise in the background audio, whatever. If its Mc BookPro, go for Final cut Pro software to edit the video.if using Windowa Platform, you may go with the latest Adobe Premier suite.

Best of Luck.

Go to solution

I use adobe premiere pro for editing my videos and premiere pro can edit everything such as noise background audio,cutting video,paste photo or video,adding music blablabla but ı dont have mac book just ı use lenova gaming pc but there are several differences betwen  mac book and lenova firstly mac book's display is more quality than lenova's ........ also thank you for send message

Go to solution

Hi, yes you are right.i highly recommend you use Mc OS, cause you may know tha only this system is designed for art direction and animations etc. Ok. Again deliberate your Lenovo screen cause it will improve colours of end product.

Go to solution

* caliberate 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors