About my first big-size course and need some marketing suggestions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About my first big-size course and need some marketing suggestions

Hello Everybody, 

I am excited to join this community. I want to share one thing with you guys! 

I released my first big-size course on Udemy and it is my second course. It was released 15 days ago and I have earned $200+ in this very short time and a total of 70+ students enrolled. I created 238 lectures and 43+ hours of course contents. I realize making quality content will help always to sell a course better. 

But I need help from the experts here. Can you please do it, guys!

I still did not start any marketing. I am now developing my own personal website and then I will start writing blogs. Also, I will focus on publishing videos on YouTube.

- Will this be the correct way?

- Do I need to make any more plans?

Thank you so much for reading my first post.

- Arefin

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @arefindev Congratulations on getting students enrolled in your course!  We have an exclusive space for published instructors (Published Instructor Club) where you can discuss post-publish topics such as marketing and course management there. You can also check out the webinar we just did with Katie Bent. There is a lot of valuable information in it on how to optimize your course at every stage.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors