Account verification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account verification

Hi All,

I am excited to inform you that I am preparing to submit my very first Udemy course. Before I proceed with publishing the course on Udemy, I would like to understand the verification process and its requirements. Could you please provide details on what documents are necessary for the verification process?

I have enlisted an instructor to assist in creating the course, and they will grant me full license and copyright permissions to sell the courses on Udemy. The instructor will provide all the video content required for the course, and they will also record a video confirming the licensing and copyright permissions.

Could you kindly provide me with the necessary details to complete the verification process for my Udemy account?

Someone please help me.

3 Replies
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MstShobnomM513 We’re excited that you are preparing your first course! 🎉😊

You will be prompted to go through the verification process when clicking "submit to review" on the course.  When you do so, you will be guided on how to submit your information. 

When you are done, you‘ll receive a message saying something like: 

"Thank you for completing the process! Your submission will be reviewed within the next 2-3 days"

If you still have further questions about the process, please send an email to our Trust & Safety team at policy@udemy.com 

Best regards, 

Thanks for your reply. Could you please inform me about the documentation required if I enlist the help of another individual in creating the course? The individual assisting me has provided full license and copyright permissions for selling the course. To validate this, he has signed a document and recorded a video confirming his authorization.

I look forward to your response.

Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MstShobnomM513 😊

To answer that question accurately, please send it to our Trust & Safety team at policy@udemy.com or to our instructor support team so we can forward it to them.

Best regards,

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors