Advice from seniors

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice from seniors

Hi all!

I am really excited to see many professionals growing further and spreading knowledge simultaneously. I am also taking it as motivation for the improvement in my knowledge as well as a source of monetary benefit. 

My core area is Environmental Engineering. Seniors with similar background specifically and rest in general, please shed some light to kick off 2023 in a best way.

Regards

1 Reply

Dear Global Enviropedia,

As an instructor on Udemy, I am thrilled to welcome you to the community! I know firsthand how rewarding and fulfilling it can be to share your knowledge and expertise with students from around the world.

As a new instructor, you have the opportunity to make a real impact on the lives of your students. At Udemy, we are committed to supporting you in your journey as an educator and helping you succeed on the platform.

I encourage you to take advantage of the resources and support available to you as a Udemy instructor. From technical assistance to marketing tips, there is a wealth of information available to help you create and promote a high-quality course.

Please read, 5 Tips for Success as a New Instructor on Udemy 

If you have any questions or need any guidance along the way, don't hesitate to reach out. I am happy to share my experiences and insights with you as you get started on your Udemy journey.

Again, welcome to the Udemy community! I look forward to seeing your courses thrive on the platform.

Sincerely,

Afrozulla Khan

Founder, Nyayik Vigyan

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!