Alternate Verification Process is pending 2 days now

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternate Verification Process is pending 2 days now

Greetings !

My name is Deepesh Rastogi, i was trying to complete Identity Verification Process through the  alternate way of Identity Verification Process for which i submited the video request as mentioned in the instruction on 27th May 2020.

i went through the FAQ of the process, per FAQ it takes 24 hours to get this reviewed, but its been more than 48hrs and i havent heard back.

Has anyone experienced similar situation before submitting their first course, or any idea how long could this take ideally ? Also per the instruction if i fail to finish the verification within 30 days my account will be deleted does this mean only the instructor account will be deleted or the entore account (student account included) ?

thanks

Deepesh

2 Replies

I have the exact same problem. I submitted my verification video on 26-May-2020 and still haven't received any response.

Same issue with me. I had submitted the video on 7 June 2020 but haven't got confirmation yet. Community managers, please help with the issue.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors