Alternate verification process took too long

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternate verification process took too long

Go to solution

It has been 3 days since I sent the verification mail and nobody responded so is this normal?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hi @Hazemahmed496 Don't worry this is completely normal as the traffic on udemy nowadays is concerned. My verification took 6 days but even after 5 days you don't get any response just write the concern to support@udemy.com they'll help you out quickly. 

Dont worry 

KS

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Yes they do send you an email once the verification is complete also they will send you an email that they have received your video prior to verification email

KS

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @Hazemahmed496 Don't worry this is completely normal as the traffic on udemy nowadays is concerned. My verification took 6 days but even after 5 days you don't get any response just write the concern to support@udemy.com they'll help you out quickly. 

Dont worry 

KS

Go to solution

Do they send an email when the process is completed?

Go to solution

Yes they do send you an email once the verification is complete also they will send you an email that they have received your video prior to verification email

KS

Go to solution

This means that they haven't even received my video yet

Go to solution

Also All the Very best for your journey On Udemy !

May you be very Successful ☺️

KS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors