Approval?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval?

Go to solution

I'm brand new to Udemy.  Can you tell me what steps need to be approved?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @JesseLiberty, welcome to the community! To maintain the integrity of our learning community, all instructors must verify their identity before they can publish a course on the marketplace. Learn about this process here. Now, to start creating your course, no approval is needed. You can start creating your course via this link. Please note, in order to create paid courses, you'll need an active PayPal or Payoneer account. For more information on setting up your payment method, please refer to this article.

Before your course is published on our platform it will need to meet our course minimum requirements, which can be viewed here.

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @JesseLiberty, welcome to the community! To maintain the integrity of our learning community, all instructors must verify their identity before they can publish a course on the marketplace. Learn about this process here. Now, to start creating your course, no approval is needed. You can start creating your course via this link. Please note, in order to create paid courses, you'll need an active PayPal or Payoneer account. For more information on setting up your payment method, please refer to this article.

Before your course is published on our platform it will need to meet our course minimum requirements, which can be viewed here.

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Were you able to get the links to work? I click on them and nothing happens. I’m new as well 😊

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!