Ask Me Anything about teaching - Musavi , Teachiing more than 17 years

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask Me Anything about teaching - Musavi , Teachiing more than 17 years

Hi;

It's my honor to help you to create your best course.

I'm ready to help you to create great courses or increase the quality of your teaching.

The most important matters in teaching are:

1-Enjoy the teaching!

2-Consider you are teaching to children so say everything in depth and in simple language!

3-Try diffrent methods to delivery your concept.

4- Be expert in your field of teaching.

5 Replies
Vigasan
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Great tips although I wouldn't really say be the best in your field. Maybe just "Have sufficient knowledge in your field of teaching", or "Be an expert in your field".

Thank you.

You are right i changed it.

Regards;

Since this is an AMA, I figured I should ask you this, which I noticed by coincidence and had me a little intrigued.

Some days ago you wrote very vehemently against free courses, but two of your courses are currently free.

What is the rationale?

Hi;

You are right!

But my opanion is like before without any changes.

I was in different software companies during my last 20 years and saw many time this matter : A free course or product but each time it failed. So i don't believe in any free plans for marketing at all.

Exactly after i think it was your question or others some of instructor talked about the free course and it's benefits so i started deeper investigation with it in Udemy and made free 2 of my course to see the real world result.

Up to now it had not  any results nor a penny more income! i will talk about it in my upcomming posts.

Still on progress so wait.

Regards;

I see.

Thanks for responding 😉

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors