Attach audios

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attach audios

Go to solution

Hi there! I'm Silvina. I'm new here, so I don't know a lot of things you probably can help me on!

I am a music teacher, and it would be very helpful for me to  hear my students. 

Does anybody here know if my students can attach audios on their assignments?

I see they can attach a link. Does any of you know if they can attach a link to their drives, for example, to upload audios there?

Any information will be welcome!
Regards 😄

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @SilvinaGabr117 Happy to help! Unfortunately, there isn't a direct way for students to upload audio files to the platform for other students or the teacher to comment on. However, they can still record the audio and upload it to a different source (Google Drive, for example) and submit the external link. This is a great workaround but it's for educational purposes only, so instructors may not prompt students to make a purchase or provide personal details using this method.

You can learn more about how to create assignments here.

Wishing you all the best with your first course!

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @SilvinaGabr117 Happy to help! Unfortunately, there isn't a direct way for students to upload audio files to the platform for other students or the teacher to comment on. However, they can still record the audio and upload it to a different source (Google Drive, for example) and submit the external link. This is a great workaround but it's for educational purposes only, so instructors may not prompt students to make a purchase or provide personal details using this method.

You can learn more about how to create assignments here.

Wishing you all the best with your first course!

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator 

Go to solution

Hi Eliana! Thank you very much for the information, it was very instructive.

Knowing this I can design some assigments using this links.

Of course I will use it only for hearing their progress, however Udemy can access to the links to check all the content they are providing.

Thank you very much for your time!

I keep on designing the course,

Have a great day! =D

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors