Automatic Verification failed. Have submitted video for Manual verification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Verification failed. Have submitted video for Manual verification

I entered my PAN Card number during verification process. Don't know, why the automatic verification failed. Can anyone from Udemy tell me, why the automatic verification failed??

After that, I have submitted for manual verification which was marked as "alternate method", according to the instructions. In the first email, I did not know that I have include my video statement in the body of the email. But finally, on the third attempt, I have sent a proper verification email with all the statements written, as well as the video attachment. But there is no reply. My account shows, that it will get deleted on June 1st if verification is not completed. 

I have also forwarded the same email with writing and attachment to policy@udemy.com as was instructed by some in the community. It has been 3 days. No response yet. I am anxious that if verification doesn't happen, my two months' effort + the course uploading effort of another 24 hrs is going to be wasted. Please someone from udemy, kindly look into this.

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SomaGhosh452  don't worry, if we don't get to your request before your verification deadline, we won't remove your account based on that. We appreciate your patience as we work on getting to your submission!

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Thank you for the consideration. Looking forward to your confirmation email on the verification.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!