Automatic verification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic verification

Hello. I live in Turkey. Previously, when me and my friends wanted to open a new account on udemy and send our courses for review, the automatic verification screen would appear. But since about 5 months, it has been redirecting directly to the persona page without the automatic verification screen. What is the reason of this ? Has automatic verification been removed in Turkey? In which countries does automatic verification work, if removed. I can't reach the automatic verification screen right now. It redirects to the persona page. Can you explain the reason for this?111.PNG222.PNG

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @RobotTraini298 I'm sorry to hear you have to deal with the verification process and not complete it. It seems like the account needs a manual verification, please send an email to our Trust & Safety team at policy@udemy.com the team will guide you through the process to complete the verification. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

Hi Eliana.same thing happened to me. Is automatic verification not used in Türkiye? In the past, we could confirm the account with automatic verification. Now it always redirects to persona. Has automatic verification been removed in Türkiye?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors