Bad review but will that affect my Instructor profile/Other courses

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad review but will that affect my Instructor profile/Other courses

What sup everybody

I made my first course on Udemy, and about 3 weeks passes by, i got 2 students, 1 of them completes the entire course and leaves a 2.5 star review, and i think they gave there honest, and it was actually my fault, basically they said the course isn't that advanced, its for beginners but in the course details, i specified as Any Level, which is true, it wasn't that advanced it was for beginners, so i did updated my course details

But now i have 3 questions:

What should i do? 

Will i stop getting more enrollments on this course?

Will this review affect on my future course's enrollments and my entire instructor profile

https://www.udemy.com/course/mastering-3d-car-modeling-ll-from-novice-to-expert-with-maya/?instructo...

1 Reply
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AlRyhansSys295  thank you for sharing this experience!

I totally understand dealing with negative feedback on your course can be challenging.

It's natural to feel upset or disappointed when you receive negative feedback, but try to stay calm and approach the situation objectively.  Remember that feedback is valuable for improving your course.

You did right reaching out to the student for more details since the negative feedback seems unclear and unfair to you.

Donְ’t give up and continue with the good work!

Leonor
Udemy Community Moderator

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!