Bay leaf menifestation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bay leaf menifestation

I am Meditater from 6.5 years🧘I am INTUITIVE and certified Tarot-Oracle reader,🔮 Moonologist 🌛, Begginer in reiki Healing and a certified candle Healer 🕯️also.I have experience more than 2 yrs in Tarot reading.I also teach Basic and advance tarot course to  some students on my  instagram account "spirit_blessing".Now I am going to launch this course here ."Bay leaf menifestation". I will teach what is bay leaf menifestation?How you can menifest Anything with the help of bay leaf? menifest money,new job,love relationships,grow your business, Spiritual growth etc..some imp.tips +use of ash of bay leaf,What should do u before or after bay leaf menifestation. This will help the people to Menifest money/finance anything.Thank you.

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Harjot Kaur Welcome to our community instructors! Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors, so feel free to jump right in and start asking questions or reading discussions. 

This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors