Bible Study

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bible Study

Hello all, Dr. Troy Walls here with a new course in review now.  It is titled "Through the Bible with Dr. Troy Walls".  In depth study in Genesis and next will be Revelation along with other books of the bible in an on-going project.

Pastor here with 45 years experience as a soul-winning evangelist, Sunday School teacher, assistant pastor, and pastor.  Also a high performance airplane pilot. Just turned in my first course for a review.  After I receive feedback, could you tell me exactly what happens then?  Thanks.

1 Reply

Hi @Dr. Troy Walls  Welcome to the community and congratulations on your first course!😄 Submitting a course for review will begin the Quality Review Process. As soon as the review team approves your course, the URL will go live.

The Quality Review Team will give feedback on the course feedback page, and they will inform you whether the course has been approved, or if it requires fixes. Please note, that the Quality Review Process takes 2 business days.

If you have any additional questions on your course progress state, feel free to reach out to and they will gladly look into this.

I hope this helps!

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors