COURSE RE-SUBMITTING

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COURSE RE-SUBMITTING

Dear team, I submitted my course but almost a week ago but got a message to resubmit  it again with review message commenting on my image that it had text. I fixed and marked it as "fixed" but it wasn't approved yet. The same message was sent that I needed to fix it again. I used 750 by 422 px on my course image landing page. What could be the issue with this course image ? Please help, I am so eager to get published for the first time. Thanks for your feedback and help.Untitled (750 × 422px) (750 × 422px) (1).png

2 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @CynthiaN.028, thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear you're having issues getting your course image approved. Our Trust & Safety team is best equipped to help you with this, they'll be able to provide you with actionable feedback on what needs to be changed in order for the image to be approved. I recommend following up with them at policy@udemy.com with any questions or concerns you may have - they'll be more than happy to further assist you!

In the meantime, feel free to check out this article which includes a few guidelines and quality standards for course images on Udemy. 

We're excited for you to get your course published on Udemy soon. Best of luck!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Thanks Bella for your response. My course is now published and I am happy to start off this journey. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors