Can I Upload My Practice Tests Before My Courses ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I Upload My Practice Tests Before My Courses ?

Hi guys, 

I'm new to Udemy, although I pretty experienced in Camtasia and in creating IT courses. In fact, I created my first course in 2017. it was about Windows 10 geared towards the official certification at that time, it had all the theoretical parts recorded but I didn't have a server to record the technical parts of the demos and I ended up giving up and never posted it. The course had about 80 lessons recorded without counting the demonstrations. A new year is approaching and I want to start over and do what I truly love - share my knowledge and experience with the word. 

I am creating a Microsoft official exam course. However, I would like to know if I can upload my Practice Tests while I'm preparing my course.

I already have several ready Practice tests that can help many students who plan to sit for the exam.

OBS: In case, it is possible to upload my Practical Tests. Please, guide me through the process.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you, 

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Bruno_Agostinho You have the option to create a Practice Test course, you can learn more on how to do this here. If you are trying to make a course just for Practice Test, you can start creating your course via this link. In case you have questions, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!